Reverse Osmosis Systems Palm Beach, Florida
A reverse osmosis or more commonly referred to as RO is considered the best available technology by the EPA when it comes to removing Uranium , Radium and other radionuclides. It is the only type of filter capable of removing small contaminates like fluoride.
We provide Reverse Osmosis systems, installations, repairs and services in all areas of Palm Beach, Florida. Call us today if you have a Reverse Osmosis requirement.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis or more commonly known as an (RO) for short uses a membrane that captures the smallest particles. An Reverse Osmosis removes the most contaminants out of all methods of water filtration processes. Proven for effectiveness and shown to positively impact health, an R.O is by far the most effective means for cleaner and healthier water.
In most applications for residential a P.O.U. under-sink installation with connection to a bar faucet and/or connected to your refrigerator’s water and ice dispensers, makes it simple to use a R.O. for consumption.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
Reverse osmosis removes a wide variety of particles from your water including;
- nitrates and nitrites (hexavalent & trivalent)
- cyst (cryptosporidium)
- total dissolved solids (TDS)
If pure water is what you want, a reverse osmosis drinking system is what you need!
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) defines a reverse osmosis or more commonly known as an (RO) for short as units that “force water through a semipermeable membrane under pressure, leaving contaminates behind”. A RO requires a considerable amount of water pressure.
Reverse Osmosis Systems We Stock
We stock 3 types of Reverse Osmosis:
Our 3 stage reverse osmosis is our HRO model.
Cleaner water for your whole family. Reduce unpleasant tastes and smells from chlorine/chloramines used by your city during the water treatment process. Reduces fluoride, lead, nitrates/nitrites and more.
- Keep your flow rate going— our 0.8 gallons per minute flow rate delivers cleaner, healthier water for all of your drinking and cooking needs.
- Reduce more than 95% of fluoride for cleaner, healthier water.
- Includes first set of filters, RO tank, faucet, and all parts required for installation.
- Replace Stage 1 and 3 every six months. Replace Stage 2 once a year.
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 12.5”
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
Our 5 stage reverse osmosis is our H6500 model
Reverse Osmosis, now 5x faster. Designed with a permeate pump, the H6500 pushes water through the filtration membrane for cleaner, healthier water without the pressure drop.
- Proven to reduce arsenic, fluoride, chromium+6, lead, and more.
- Permeate Pump – 5x faster than any other RO system on the market.
- No electricity required – enjoy filtered water while also eliminating utility costs.
- Pre-tested for quality and assurance.
- Filters down to 1 micron with dual-function pre-filter.
- Dimensions: 14.5” x 16.75”
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
And Finally our light commercial reverse osmosis is our LC100P model
Industrial, durable, built to last. Our commercial Reverse Osmosis system can easily accommodate restaurants, coffee shops, movie theaters or large households. Engineered for maximum effectiveness, this filtration system provides cleaner water for the refrigerator, ice maker, wet bar, or anywhere great-tasting water is needed.
- Light and durable — designed for use where up to 100 gallons per day of cleaner water is needed.
- No pressure drop — engineered with high-capacity permeate pump to eliminate back pressure, keeping your flow rate up
- High volume filtration — comes with 20” pre-filter and 20” post-filter for double sediment, particulate, and chlorine/chloramine removal.
- Dimensions: 14.5” x 28.75”
- Warranty: 25-Year Limited Warranty
Reverse Osmosis System Installations
While we provide one of the best quality reverse osmosis on the market, we believe everyone should be safe from bad water, this is why we install our brand but also any other brand on the market. We take pride in our work and can’t wait to serve your reverse osmosis needs.
Reverse Osmosis service and maintenance
Soft Water Techs is one of the few companies in Central Florida that will repair ANY BRAND of water softener, water conditioner or reverse osmosis system. Most companies do not take the time to learn very much about other brands, this is what sets us apart. We are technicians, the brand matters less to us; we pride ourselves on fixing the problem, no matters whose problem it is! We offer
- Filter Changes
- Water Leaks repairs
- Low Pressure
- System Not Working
In addition, for a limited time Get a Service Call for only $69 plus parts. (New customers only). Regular price is only $90 plus parts.